- Puff pastry (I used commercially bought puff pastry).
- Dijon mustard
- Tomatoes, cut into thick slices and then into heart shapes with the smaller cutter.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- To make the pastry cases you will need two different sized pastry cutters of the same shape.
- For each tart, cut out two of the larger shapes.
- Using the smaller cutter cut a heart from the centre of one large heart.
- Brush a little water on outer edges of bottom shape and place cut out on top.
- Work quickly to get the cutout onto the bottom heart.
- With a fork, prick the inner base a couple of times.
- Spread inside with a little Dijon mustard.
- Place a slice of tomato in the centre and place in oven until risen and nicely browned.
- Bake at 400F for 6-8 minutes.
- Optional: Add a little crumbled feta cheese over the cooked tart before serving.Lightly risen and the perfect snack .
Click Here To View Sources Website