OFFICIAL RULES for Trinity Equestrian Center Summer Ranch
1. No purchase necessary to enter. Participation is limited to persons 18 years or older. [one entry per person.] [one (grand prize) winner per household.]2. Employees and immediate families of Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC, Trinity Equestrian Center, any other participating sponsors, their affiliates, and employees of direct market competing radio stations are not eligible to participate.3. The contest period is April 19, 2013 to May 10, 2013.4. The contest will be administered as follows: signing up via I-94 iPoints or WAXX 104.5 Rewards play and taking a survey.
5. Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC is not responsible for technical malfunctions in electronic communication devices, or mail failures. In the event of a malfunction, the entrant could be disqualified. Winners are notified they have won at the time of the contest play.
6. Prizes for each contest will be announced and consist of one of the following…1) a riding horses party for you and your family, including a hayride and campfire with smores. 2) a family trail ride for up to six rider ages 7 & up. The prize sponsor will issue a prize value statement. Prizes are final and cannot be changed, modified or altered by any participating sponsor or contest winner. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or traded for other non-cash merchandise.
7. Prizes must be claimed between 8am and 5pm weekdays at 944 Harlem Ave, Altoona, Wisconsin by June 10, 2013 or they will remain the property of Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC for disbursal at its discretion. Presentation of photo identification will be required.
8. All local, state, federal taxes, and any fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The contest winner will be required to present his/her social security number and sign contest waiver/release forms and applicable tax forms in order to claim the prize. 9. Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC reserves the right to use every entrant’s name, likeness, and voice in live or recorded promotional material to be used in all media without additional compensation now or ever.
10. All entries become property of Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC. Entry information may be shared with other participating sponsors.11. Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC and any other participating sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur from use or misuse of the prizes or during travel to redeem the prize. 12. If any circumstances beyond the control of Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC or any other participating sponsors force cancellation of the event of which the prizes are part, neither Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC nor any other participating sponsors are obligated to provide substitute prizes.13. Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest at any time during the contest period. Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC reserves the right to reverse decisions if after further review a discrepancy is found. 14. Decisions of Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC and participating sponsors are final.15. Complete rules are available weekdays from 8am to 5pm at 944 Harlem, Altoona, Wisconsin, 54720, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope or on-line at www.i94online.com/trinityequestrian.aspx