for WIAL TEXTING CONTESTS
1. No purchase necessary to enter. Participation is limited to persons 16 years or older, unless otherwise specified.
2. Employees and immediate families of WIAL and other Mid-West Family Broadcasting-Eau Claire stations or any other directly participating sponsors, their affiliates, and employees of direct market competing radio stations are not eligible to participate.
3. The contest period is ongoing and specific contest deadlines for specific prizes will be announced on the air or through postings on www.i94online.com.
4. The contest will be administered as follows: Listeners will be asked to listen for a word or other "prompt" that asks them to text directly to 5-9-4-5-7 to be eligible to win the featured prize. There may be limits to how often a player can enter or specific timeframes in which they can enter. In the message sent to text entrants, WIAL will state that WIAL will attempt to contact potential qualifiers during a specific time frame and potential qualifiers are asked to answer their phones when WIAL calls ( the call out # is usually 715-832-1530 but could vary ) (example: text before Midnight tonight, etc.) WIAL will call potential qualifiers that have entered the contest by texting .If the potential qualifier doesn't answer when WIAL calls, WIAL reserves the right to move on to other potential qualifiers, going through this process until finalists/winners are reached. If for any reason the potential qualifier turns down the prize offered, WIAL reserves the right to move on to a contestant who can take the prize.
5. Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire is not responsible for computer or telephone malfunctions. In the event of a computer or telephone malfunction, the caller/player could be disqualified. On air Winners are notified they have won at the time of the contest play.
6. Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire and the prize sponsors may collaborate to issue a prize value statement. Prizes are final and cannot be changed, modified or altered by any participating sponsor or contest winner. However, WIAL reserves the right to substitute prizes of a similar value. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or traded for other non-cash merchandise.
7. All Prizes must be claimed between 8am and 5pm weekdays at 944 Harlem Street, Altoona, Wisconsin (or mailed to contestants living outside of the Eau Claire-Chippewa Falls area ) within 30 days of the end of each specific contest or they will remain the property of Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire for dispersal at its discretion. Presentation of photo identification may be required.
8. All local, state and federal taxes and any fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The contest winner could be required to present his/her social security number and sign contest waiver/release forms and applicable tax forms in order to claim the prize.
9. Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire and participating sponsors reserve the right to use every entrant’s name, likeness, and voice in live or recorded promotional material to be used in all media without additional compensation now or ever.
10. All entries become property of Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC. Entry information may be shared with other participating sponsors.
11. Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire and any other participating sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur from use or misuse of the prizes or during travel to redeem the prize.
12. If any circumstances beyond the control of Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire or any other participating sponsors force cancellation of the event of which the prizes are part, neither Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire nor any other participating sponsors are obligated to provide substitute prizes.
13. Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest and the official rules of this contest at any time during the contest period. Midwest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire reserves the right to reverse decisions if after further review a discrepancy is found.
14. Decisions of Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire and participating sponsors are final.
15. Complete rules are available weekdays from 8am to 5pm at 944 Harlem Street, Altoona, Wisconsin, 54720, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope or on-line at www.i94online.com