I-94's KELLY CLARKSON SKYBOX/ VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE WRISTBAND GIVEAWAY OFFICAL RULES 2013
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Must be 21 or older by June 28, 2013 to be eligible to win.
3. Contest period is from 5/28/2013 to 6/28/2013 but is subject to change.
4. Employees of Mid-West Family Broadcasting (I-94) or Country Jam USA, Sterling Water Culligan or their immediate family members are not eligible to win. Employees of other radio stations within the I-94 listening area and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
5. The Grand Prize: A Pair of One Day SKY BOX SEATS for Kelly Clarkson’s performance at Country Jam USA Friday July 19 (valued at $250) and A Pair of one day VIP/Food and Beverage wristbands for Friday July 19 (valued at $ 200). Here’s how the contest works: Listeners will be asked to text KELLY to
59457. Contestants can text once per day. Listeners will also be invited to register at Sterling Water Culligan , Truax Blvd. in Eau Claire Contestants can enter once per day. From all entries received through texting and in store registration, one winner will be randomly selected to receive The Grand Prize Package. The winner will be announced on or after 6/28/2013.
6. Winners could be required to submit a completed prize winner verification form, including valid photo i.d. and social security number.
7. Winners are responsible for all license fees and taxes associated with winning these prizes.
8. Mid-West Family Broadcasting (I-94) and Country Jam USA, and Sterling Water Culligan are not responsible for mail, texting or internet errors that may occur during the course of this contest.
9. Winners agree to allow Mid-West Family Broadcasting (I-94) and Country Jam USA and Sterling Water Culligan to use their likenesses, comments, and/or names in promotional advertising at no cost to the winner or the above mentioned sponsors, now or ever.
10. Mid-West Family Broadcasting (I-94) and Country Jam USA reserve the right to lengthen or shorten the contest period without prior notice. Mid-West Family Broadcasting (I-94) and Country Jam USA reserve the right to cancel or modify this contest or the official rules of this contest at any time without prior notice.
11. All judges' decisions are final.