1. No Purchase is necessary.
2. Contestants must be 17 years of age or older and a graduating senior from Eau Claire North, Altoona, Stanley, Augusta, Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire Regis, Fall Creek, Chippewa Falls McDonnell or Eau Claire Memorial High School who attends their school’s 2016 senior lock in party to be eligible to win. Altoona’s Senior lock in is May 18, Fall Creek’s is May 21, Eau Claire Regis’ is May 25, Augusta’s is May 27, Stanley’s in May 28th, Chippewa Falls McDonell’s is June 1, Eau Claire North’s is June 2, Eau Claire Memorial’s is June 3, Chippewa Falls’ is June 4
Finalists for the Grand Prize Party June 16th at Prestige Auto, Highway 93, Eau Claire will be randomly selected from all senior lock in participants at each school. There will be a total of 104 finalists from all schools. A Minimum of 4 graduates per school as indicated here:
- Regis 61 Grads/ 5 finalists
- McDonell 40 Grads/ 4 finalists
- Altoona 105 Grads/ 8 finalists
- North 330 Grads/ 23 finalists
- Memorial 405 Grads /26 finalists
- Chi Hi 340 Grads /24 finalists
- Fall Creek 59 Grads / 5 finalists
- Stanley 68 Grads/ 5 finalists
- Augusta 35 Grads/ 4 finalists
4. Employees of Prestige Auto, Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire, WEAU 13 News, Dairy Queen, and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
5. The Grand Prize is the winner’s choice of one of two options:
A) A one-year lease of a 2016 KIA .This prize is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash. Prestige Auto reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar or greater value. This is a mileage-restricted lease, meaning the winner will use the car for one year or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. If it is driven over the 10,000 mile restriction, winner agrees to a 50 cents per mile extended use fee. Total retail value of this prize is $6,000.
B) Ownership of a Pre-owned vehicle provided by Prestige Auto Value of the Prize: $6,000
6. Finalists will be randomly chosen at each participating school’s senior lock in and it is each schools responsibility to make sure each finalist receives and understands the finalists letter on the day of the lockin. Finalists will then be invited to the Grand Prize Party at Prestige Auto on Thursday June 16th from 5 to 8 pm. Finalists must be present at this special event to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize event will involve an elimination process. The final contestant to remain at the end of the elimination process will be named the grand prize winner. Odds are based on the number of finalists who attend the June 16th Grand Prize Party. Sponsors reserve the right to award additional prizes during the Grand Prize event.
7. OTHER PRIZES – During the grand prize event, finalists will be eligible to win consolation prizes. There will also be ongoing prize drawings during the June 16th event that finalist’s guests will be eligible to win.
8. All winners will be required to submit a completed prize winner verification form, including valid photo I.D. and social security number. If the Grand Prize winner is not yet 18 years of age, the vehicle will be titled in the parent’s name and parents will be responsible for completing all applicable forms. Contestants must be legal US citizens to be eligible to win.
9. Winners are responsible for all license fees and taxes which may be associated with winning these prizes.
10. By entering the contest , contestants agree to receive confirmation emails from Mid –West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire, Prestige Auto and/or other participating sponsors. By entering the contest, contestants agree to abide by the official rules of this contest.
11. Prestige Auto, Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire, WEAU 13 News, Dairy Queen, are not responsible for mail, Internet, other computer errors or travel problems that may occur during the course of this contest.
12. Winners agree to allow Prestige Auto, Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire and WEAU 13 News to use their likenesses, comments, names in promotional advertising at no compensation to the winner or the above mentioned sponsors now or ever.
12. Prestige Auto reserves the right to lengthen or shorten the contest period without prior notice. Prestige Auto and above mentioned co sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify this contest or the official rules of this contest at any time without prior notice.
13. All judges’ decisions are final.