No purchase necessary to enter. Participation is limited to persons 18 years or older. One daily prize winner per household.
Employees and immediate families of Mid-West Family Broadcasting, any other participating sponsors, their affiliates, and employees of direct market competing radio stations are not eligible to participate.
The contest period is May 9 to 27, 2016. This contest period may be adjusted.
The contest will be administered as follows: Weekdays at approximately 10:20am, and 2:20pm, I-94 will announce a name drawn at random from I-94 Win At Work online entries. If the person named calls within 10 minutes of that announcement, he or she will win $100 cash.
5. Winning is by registering on-line at i94online.com and calling 715-834-9494 within 10 minutes of name announcement. Mid-West Family Broadcasting is not responsible for technical malfunctions in electronic communication devices and computers, or for internet failures. In the event of a malfunction, the caller could be disqualified. Winners are notified they have won at the time of the contest play.
6. The daily prize is $100 cash. Prizes are final and cannot be changed, modified or altered by any participating sponsor or contest winner.
7. Prizes must be claimed between 8am and 5pm weekdays at 944 Harlem Ave, Altoona, Wisconsin by June 27, 2016 or they will remain the property of Mid-West Family Broadcasting for disbursal at its discretion. Presentation of photo identification will be required.
8. All local, state, federal taxes, and any fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The contest winner will be required to present his/her social security number and sign contest waiver/release forms and applicable tax forms in order to claim the prize.
9. Mid-West Family Broadcasting reserves the right to use every entrant’s name, likeness, and voice in live or recorded promotional material to be used in all media without additional compensation now or ever.
10. All entries become property of Mid-West Family Broadcasting. Entry information may be shared with other participating sponsors.
11. Mid-West Family Broadcasting and any other participating sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur from use or misuse of the prizes or during travel to redeem the prize.
12. If any circumstances beyond the control of Mid-West Family Broadcasting or any other participating sponsors force cancellation of the contest, neither Mid-West Family Broadcasting nor any other participating sponsors are obligated to provide substitute prizes.
13. Mid-West Family Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest at any time during the contest period. Mid-West Family Broadcasting reserves the right to reverse decisions if after further review a discrepancy is found.
14. Decisions of Mid-West Family Broadcasting and participating sponsors are final.
15. Complete rules are available weekdays from 8am to 5pm at 944 Harlem, Altoona, Wisconsin, 54720, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, or on-line at www.i94online.com.