The Voice- Season 10 | Radio Sweepstakes
Official Rules I94 Eau Claire, Wisconsin
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- How To Enter: The Voice –Season 10 – Radio Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 8:30 am CT on February 22, 2016 and ends no later than 9:00 am CT on February 29, 2016 (the “Entry Period”). From Monday February 22 through Friday February 26th, each weekday at 8:30 I94 will invite listeners to the George and Sue morning show to play WHICH COACH FACT DOESN’T BELONG. Listeners will be asked to call (715) 834-9494 when solicited to call to answer the question correctly to win the daily prize of a $ 100 VISA and become eligible to win the grand prize of a Three Day/ Two Night trip for two to Los Angeles, California for roundtrip coach airfare for 2, hotel accommodations for 2 nights, 2 tickets to see a taping of THE VOICE, $ 100 in spending cash to be awarded in the form of a Visa Cash Gift Card. ( Actual retail value: $ 2750) Winner and guest must be able to travel the set dates indicated in the rules and winners release: (April 18-20,2016) Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. The Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected and announced at approximately 8:30 am CT on I94 on Monday February 29,2016.
No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. All entries and related correspondence become the property of NBC Universal, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its Promotional Partners and will not be acknowledged. Limit One entry per household. Additional entries will be disqualified, as will all incomplete entries and all entries not received within the Entry Period. WEAU, WIAL(I94), and Big Top Marketing & Promotions, Inc. (BTMP) (collectively, “Promotional Partners”) are not responsible for any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed telephonic transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system or sweepstakes entry service or mechanism to submit entries/place calls is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be permanent, legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions and all areas where this Sweepstakes is prohibited by federal, state, provincial, municipal or local law), must be physically present in the U.S. as of the date of entry through and including the date of awarding of the Sweepstakes prizes, and must be 18 years or older on the date of entry and be located within the terrestrial broadcast signal geographic listening area of I94. Employees of WEAU, I94, Promotional Partners, and their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and joint venture companies, and any advertising and promotion agencies or any other entity involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, as well as members of such employees’ immediate families and households (including children, spouses and siblings and/or other people living in the same households as such persons, whether related or not), are not eligible to participate.
- Conditions of Participation/Entrant Releases: Entries made by any mass duplication, automatic, robotic, or programmed method, or through any sweepstakes entry, notification or related service, or in any manner not in compliance with the requirements of these Official Rules are invalid and will be disqualified. Lost, incomplete, late, inaccurate, garbled, and/or damaged entries are void. Because the correct answer can be deduced through process of elimination, only the first answer given by the contestant will be accepted. Callers will be taken in order until someone correctly guesses the right answer. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Entrant unconditionally assigns and transfers to Sponsor all rights, title, interest, and claims that (s)he now has, or may in the future have, to his/her entry. Sponsor and/or its Promotional Partners have the right to use, assign or dispose of such entries however they deem to be appropriate without the approval of, or compensation to, entrants or any third party(s). WEAU, WIAL FM ( I94) Promotional Partners, and any telephone network, cable television, ISPs or other service providers, and their respective parent, affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and attorneys are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failure of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software (including, without limitation, any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer hardware or software resulting from the participation in the Sweepstakes or access to or downloading of materials from the Station Website), for the inability to access any online service or the Station Website, or any other error or malfunction. Unless prohibited by law, entry into this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its Promotional Partners to use, without additional compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, for promotional, publicity, and public relations purposes associated with the Sweepstakes including without limitation, online (including, without limitation, posting on a website(s)) any winner’s or participant’s name, photo, likeness, biographical information, statement, voice and/or address (city and state). By participating, entrant
- agrees to release and hold WEAU, WIAL (I94), the Promotional Partners, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless against any and all claims and liability of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy) arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, misuse, nonuse or use of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto);
- (waives all rights to claim direct, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’ fees or any damages of any kind;
- agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its representatives, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, and
- Agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the Sweepstakes itself. Winner Notification:
- Notification: Winner(s) will be notified by telephone, email and/or mail. I94 will make two (2) attempts to contact the winner(s) within 72 hours from the time of the winner’s selection. If I94 is unable to reach a potential winner within this time frame, he/she may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected, in I94’s sole discretion. Winner(s) WILL be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (“Affidavit and Release”) and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) within time frame specified by Sponsor or its designated Promotional Partner(s). If the Affidavit and Release and the Publicity Release are not returned within such time period, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible non-winning entries received. If any prize notification, communication or correspondence of any kind or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: Five (5) DAILY PRIZES: Each Daily Prize will consist of One (1) $100 VISA Cash Gift card. (ARV $100.00)
One (1) Grand prize: Trip to Los Angeles, California on the set dates of April 18, 2016 – April 20, 2016. Trip includes: certificate for round-trip Main Cabin for two (2) between the major airport serviced by Delta Air Lines® closest to winner’s home, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and to an airport in or near Los Angeles, CA (“Los Angeles Airport”) (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion); and certificate for three (3) days, two (2) night’s standard double occupancy hotel accommodations at a participating Delta Vacations® hotel in or near the Los Angeles area (“Hotel”) (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion); the opportunity for Grand Prize Winner and Guest to attend a live taping (“Taping”) of a “Live Round” episode (“Episode”) of the NBC television show The Voice (“Show”), April 19,2016, currently scheduled to take place at Universal Studios- 100 Universal City Plaza Universal City, CA 91608; and $100 spending money. Other restrictions may apply.
Ticket dates and times are at the sole discretion of the sponsor and are non-transferrable.
Approximate retail value of Grand Prize (“ARV”): $2,750.00 ARV of all prizes combined: $3,250.00.
- Prize Details/Restrictions: [The Trips] awarded to the Grand Prize winners must be taken within dates provided by the Sponsor or that portion of the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Travel and show arrangements must be made through Big Top Marketing and Promotions, Inc. and Delta Vacations®. Delta Vacations® is owned and marketed by MLT Vacations, LLC. Prize Details/Restrictions: The Trips awarded to the Grand Prize Winners must be taken within dates provided by the Sponsor or that portion of the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Travel arrangements must be made through the Sponsor’s agent, Delta Vacations®. Reservations must be made and ticket issued prior to departure. Winners will be contacted by Delta Vacations® to make travel arrangements for this prize. The vacation package is non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets and hotel certificates issued in conjunction with this promotion have zero cash value. Delta Vacations® will provide air transportation via Delta Air Lines® from any city in the U.S. 50. Travel is permitted on designated flights operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Endeavor Air, Shuttle America, and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines. Travel via other DL Airlink and DL designated affiliated partner flights is not permitted. The recipient shall be responsible for travel to and from the airport served by such flights. Not valid with previously purchased trip. Trip certificate may not be combined with any other coupon, certificates, discount, bonus, infant fare, upgrade, SkyMiles® Air Travel Award or promotional offers/tickets. Trip certificate is not valid with Miscellaneous Charge Orders or Prepaid tickets. Trip certificate is non-transferable. Positive identification will be required at time of check-in. Purchased certificates are subject to confiscation and you will not be allowed to travel. Only original certificates will be accepted. Certificates will not be replaced. Void if altered. Travel must be roundtrip. Reservations must be made and ticket issued prior to departure. Booking and travel dates must fall into the range as specified. Delta Vacations® must issue all travel documentation. Certificate may only be applied towards number of passengers specified on the certificate; passengers must travel on the same itinerary and must be booked through Delta Vacations®. Any unused portion of the certificate will not be refunded, and cannot be used towards another booking or another service component. Travel agent commission is not paid/earned on a free trip value, taxes, and fees. Hotel taxes, state and federal income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Checked luggage fees may apply and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Fees are charged each way, and are subject to change. Refer to delta.com for current rates. Changes to reservations, once made, are not permitted. A per ticket surcharge will apply for paper tickets issued in markets where electronic ticketing is available. Substitutions will not be allowed. Space is subject to availability. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. SkyMiles® mileage credit and/or MQDs may or may not be awarded. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Delta Vacations® is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Standard Delta Vacations® Terms and Conditions apply, and are outlined during the booking process; other airline, hotel, or vendor restrictions may apply. Delta Vacations® is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Vacations, LLC.
Certain destinations may charge taxes or fees not covered by this certificate or Delta Vacations®. Grand Prize winners and travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date, and must have valid travel documents (e.g., valid government issued photo ID and/or passport) prior to departure, and failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize. Grand Prize winners’ travel companions must be the age of majority in his or her state of residency or Grand Prize winner must be travel companion’s parent or legal guardian and must complete and return all releases on behalf of minor. Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full fare will be charged from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the trip. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. All travel and lodging will be at the risk of winner and travel companion. Trip must be taken on dates designated by Sponsor, and all travel must be completed by date designated by Sponsor. Winner and his/her travel companion must abide by all rules and restrictions and are solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel.
Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all expenses and costs associated with acceptance and/or use of the Grand Prize not specifically stated herein as being awarded, including, without limitation, Hotel taxes, departure/arrival/customs, immigration fees, travel from winner’s residence to and from airport, ground transportation, travel insurance, security and airport fees, taxes, insurance, gasoline, meals, gratuities, and souvenirs, international taxes, state and federal income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Changes to reservations, once made, are not permitted. A per ticket surcharge will apply for paper tickets issued in markets where electronic ticketing is available. Substitutions will not be allowed. Space is subject to availability; surcharge dates may apply. The number of seats available for use with this authorization is limited. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsors are not responsible if the Show is canceled, postponed, or delayed. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsors award more prizes than are provided for in these.
NBC Universal is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Standard Terms and Conditions apply; other restrictions may apply. Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to substitute ground transportation for air transportation depending on Grand Prize winner’s place of residence. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date., and must have valid travel documents (e.g., valid government issued photo ID and/or passport) prior to departure, and failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize. All air travel must be booked by Delta Vacations. Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must be 18 years of age at the time of travel. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. All travel and lodging will be at the risk of winner and travel companion. Trip must be taken on dates designated by Sponsor. Winner and his/her travel companion must abide by all rules and restrictions and are solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel. Winner acknowledges and agrees that Winner has read, understands and agrees to these terms and the terms and conditions of Delta Vacations herein. Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
If Grand Prize winner cannot accept prize (or any portion thereof) as stated, prize will be forfeited and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or cash cards. In the event that any prize component is not available for any reason, then remaining elements of prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prize permitted (except at
The Sponsor’s sole discretion), who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any component thereof) with another of comparable or greater value. Reservation of Rights; Limitation of Liability: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes in the event that this Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted or completed as planned for any reason including, without limitation, as a result of computer virus(es), bugs, tampering, or technical failures of any kind. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pick winner(s) in a random drawing (or using any other method, in Sponsor’s discretion) from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. If the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, notification will be posted on the Station Website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an e-mail entrant (as applicable), the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted/used at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be required to provide proof to Sponsor and/or its agents that he or she is the Authorized Account Holder of any e-mail address associated with a potential winning entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in this Sweepstakes.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The failure of the Sponsor, Station, or Promotional Partner to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. If any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, or the breach of any term hereof, cannot be otherwise resolved, it shall be resolved by binding arbitration conducted in the County of New York, and administered by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”) in accordance with its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“the JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be an experienced arbitrator licensed to practice law in California. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding, final and conclusive and shall not be appealable to any court.
- Prize Winner List Requests: For a list of winner(s), mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Voice Season 10 List Request, c/o Big Top Marketing & Promotions, Inc., 16631 Adlon Road, Encino, CA 91436 after February 29, 2016. Requests received after March 31, 2016 will not be honored.
- Copies of Official Sweepstakes Rules: You may obtain a copy of these Official Rules from I94 from February 22, 2016 through February 29, 2016 at i94online.com or by sending a stamped, self addressed envelope to WIAL 944 Harlem Street in Altoona, WI 54720 or by visiting WIAL, 944 Harlem Street in Altoona, Wisconsin from 8 am to 5 pm weekdays.Or from Big Top Marketing & Promotions, Inc. from February 22, 2016 through March 31, 2016. For a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Voice Sweepstakes Official Rules Request, c/o Big Top Marketing & Promotions, Inc., 16631 Adlon Road, Encino, CA 91436. Requests received after March 31, 2016 will not be honored.
NBC Universal, Inc. is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes and will not administer or manage the Sweepstakes in any way.